Do you have retail work experience and are willing to work in the coziest store in the heart of Whistler village?! Amos & Andes is the locally owned famous Whistler sweater store. For over 30 years we have been selling beautiful and authentic traditional wool sweaters curated from all over the world. If you like to communicate with customers, are responsible, have good organizational skills and are willing to work individually, we look forward to meeting you!
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and selling beautiful sweaters.
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment.
- Maintain product display and inventory.
- Manage and supervise a team: hire, train and onboard new employees, and prepare monthly schedule.
- Help with offline and online marketing tasks: product pictures and descriptions, social media, online store, and other.
- To live in Whistler and to be authorized to work in Canada.
- Retail and customer service experience.
- Good communicational skills, computer skills, responsibility, honesty, willing to work and learn.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting From $26.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to relocate:
- Whistler, BC V8E 1H3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
- Second language (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01